The Glock is a popular brand of semi-automatic handgun that is available in a variety of models, and the capacity of the magazine can vary depending on the model and caliber of the gun. Here is a list of the typical magazine capacities for some common Glock models:
- Glock 17 (9mm): 17 rounds
- Glock 19 (9mm): 15 rounds
- Glock 22 (40 S&W): 15 rounds
- Glock 23 (40 S&W): 13 rounds
- Glock 26 (9mm): 10 rounds
- Glock 27 (40 S&W): 9 rounds
It is worth noting that some states and countries have laws that restrict the capacity of handgun magazines. In these locations, the magazine capacity of certain Glock models may be limited to comply with these laws.
It is important to remember that it is illegal in most places to use a handgun with an altered or extended magazine that holds more rounds than the original factory-issued magazine.